Last Updated on September 1th, 2015.
2. Traffic Data Collected
We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Sites and Apps; (4) types of web browsers used to access the Sites and Apps; (5) referring source which may have sent you to the Sites and Apps; and (6) other information associated with the interaction of your browser and the Site (collectively "Traffic Data").
3. Personal Information Collected
In order for you to access certain areas of the Site or certain Services where it is important for us to know who you are so that we can best meet your needs, we may require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you ("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (1) contact data (such as your e-mail address, phone number and LookBooker password) and (2) demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your zip code). If you communicate with us by, for example, e-mail or letter, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
4. Account Information Collected
When you register your account, we collect your name, valid email address,and password of your choice. You may also register your account via connecting through the Facebook application. In order to make a purchase and book an appointment, you will need to provide a verified phone number and submit your credit card or other payment information so that We can process your payment.
5. Information we collect from your use of the Service
We collect information from your use of the services such as:
- Transaction Information. When you use LookBooker to book an appointment, we collect information about when and where the booking occurred, a description of the booking, payment and billing and information, and information about the devices and payment methods used to complete the orders.
- Location Information. When our application is open on your mobile device, we periodically receive information about the location of the device.
- Device Information. We collect device-specific information when you access our Services, including your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and information about the device's interaction with our Services. We may also identify other software running on the device (but will not collect any content from such software) for anti-fraud and malware-prevention purposes.
- Use Information. We collect information about how you use our Services, including your access times, browser information, and Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses, where applicable.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Web Beacons. We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your hard drive or in device memory by a website. Among other things, cookies support the integrity of our registration process, retain your preferences and account settings, and help evaluate and compile aggregated statistics about user activity. We may also collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails. We may use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
Other Information You Provide: We also collect voluntarily provided information, which may include reviews, referral codes, other information you wish to provide to the merchant or any other actions performed on the services.
6. Third party data tracking
7. Interactive and Installed Tools
We also collect other information, some of which may be Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us when you choose to use some of the Services’ interactive tools and services ("Interactive Tools"), such as searching for Providers, searching for available appointments with Providers, and completing any pre treatment forms prior to Provider appointments. We also collect information you provide voluntarily in free-form text boxes on the Sites and Apps and through responses to surveys, questionnaires and the like. Some of the free Interactive Tools on our Sites and Apps ask you for Personal Information. You may elect to use certain Services available through the Sites and Apps that require you to download and install software on your computer ("Installed Tools"). The Installed Tools may collect and transmit information from your computer system solely relating to use of the Installed Tools and for the purpose of providing you the relevant Services, for example, by informing LookBooker when a user is logged on and available to receive update or alert notices.
8. Website Analytics
We may use third party website analytics services in connection with the Services, for example, to record mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity, as well as any text that you type into the Site. These website analytics services do not collect Personal Information that you do not voluntarily enter into the Site. These services do not track your browsing habits across websites which do not use their services. We use the information collected from these services to find usability problems to make the Services easier to use. The recordings will never identify you or your account; they only record anonymous user information.
We store all Traffic Data and review postings indefinitely, even after "deletion", and may archive such information elsewhere. We store all Personal Information until you request that we modify or delete it, in which case we may still retain certain Personal Information for the reasons described in Section 20 below.
10. Information Provided on Behalf of Children
LookBooker does not collect information from children under the age of 13 in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA") as discussed below. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a minor child, you may, in compliance with the Terns of Use use the Services on behalf of such minor child. Any information that you provide us while using the Services on behalf of your minor child will be treated as Personal Information as otherwise provided herein.
11. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
COPPA severely restricts what information can be collected from children under the age of 13. For this reason, children under the age of 13 in the United States are prohibited from using the Services. The Services are not directed at children, and LookBooker does not knowingly collect any information from individuals under the age of 13. If we learn that we have received any information from an individual under the age of 13, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or a parent or legal guardian) to inform him or her that he or she cannot use the Services and subsequently we will delete that information from our own servers.
12. LookBooker’s Use of Your Information
We primarily use the information we collect to enable End Users to find and book hair and beauty appointments; to provide a community of reviews; and to provide, maintain, and improve our Services.
We may use information we collect to send you news and information about our Services and to communicate with you about products, services, contests, promotions, incentives, and rewards offered by us and select partners. We may use your Personal Information to recommend certain resources or Providers. We may use your contact data to send you information about LookBooker or our products or Services, to contact you when necessary, including to remind you of upcoming or follow-up appointments, and in conjunction with your use of certain Interactive Tools.
We may also use information about you to track and analyze trends and usage in connection with our Services; to process and deliver contest and promotion entries and rewards; to protect our rights or property; to verify your identity; to investigate and prevent fraud or other illegal activities; and for any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Services. We may use your demographic data, Traffic Data or preferred provider data to customize and tailor your experience through the Services, in emails and in other communications, displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences.
We may, or we may use third-party service providers to, process and store personal information in the United States and other countries. Use of the Services may require LookBooker to use your Personal Information to allow your Providers to refer you to, and make reservations with, other Providers on your behalf. We may also use your anonymized Personal Information to run (or authorize third parties to run) statistical research on individual or aggregate hair and beauty trends. Such research would only use your Personal Information in an anonymous manner that cannot be tied directly back to you.
13. Sharing of Information
We share your information with third-parties and service providers to facilitate appointment bookings and the delivery of services and to improve communication between our users and merchants. This may include sending email or text messages, tracking data, processing payments (including credit card payments, reward points), and providing customer service. We require that our third parties commit to not using such information except as necessary to provide their product or services.
- You may choose to authorize LookBooker to share your Personal Information with selected Providers.
- We may share your contact data, Traffic Data and demographic data you choose to schedule through the Services.
- In order to customize your advertising interactions, we may share Personal Information with marketing affiliates and other third parties only on an aggregate (i.e., anonymized) basis.
- We may share your anonymized Personal Information with third parties to enable them to run statistical research on individual or aggregate hair or beauty trends.
- We may share your contact data with our subcontractors to enable them to send you LookBooker promotional materials. These subcontractors will only use your contact data to send you LookBooker promotional materials.
- We may share certain marketing metrics including, but not limited to, anonymized Personal Information and non-personal Information, with our business partners to help determine the effectiveness of certain advertising campaigns.
- All data and statistical information collected by LookBooker will be used and analyzed internally to improve our product.
14. User Choice
You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use some of the Services; however you will not be able to access and use certain key features of the Services that require your Personal Information.
15. Confidentiality and Security
16. Public Information
Any information that you may reveal in a review posting or other online discussion or forum is intentionally open to the public and is not in any way private. You should think carefully before disclosing any personally identifiable information in any public forum. What you have written may be seen and/or collected by third parties and may be used by others in ways we are unable to control or predict.
17. Lost or Stolen Information
You must promptly notify us if your contact data is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that contact data from your account and update our records accordingly.
19. Controlling Your Personal Information
As a registered user of the Services, you can modify some of the Personal Information you have included in your profile or change your username by logging in and accessing your account. Upon your request, LookBooker will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete your account and the Personal Information in your profile; however, it may be impossible to remove your account without some residual information being retained by LookBooker. LookBooker has no obligation to delete any data or information you provide on a Pre services personal information following termination of your account or the account of any Provider to whom your Form was submitted through the Services. Registered users who wish to close their account should email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. Links to Other Websites
21. Integrating social networking services
You may also have the option of posting your Services activities to Social Networking Services when you access content through the Services (for example, you may post to Facebook that you performed an activity on the Service); you acknowledge that if you choose to use this feature, your friends, followers and subscribers on any Social Networking Services you have enabled will be able to view such activity.